Huy Pham Senior Advisor
- Chairman at VMED Group
- Chairman of Vietnam Medical Equipment Corporation
- Chief Executive Officer of PetroVietnam Securities Incorporated
- Deputy General Director of Baoviet Securities Inc
- Portfolio Manager of Vietnam Insurance Corporation
BA, Hanoi National Economics University
MBA, Kent State University, USA
Fields of expertise: Finance, Investment banking, Securities brokerage, Executive management
Huy Pham is the owner of VMED Group, which primarily focuses on distributing medical equipment; manufacturing medical devices & consumables; developing and providing medical IT solutions, also with other intensive investment in the entire healthcare sectors. Under his leadership, VMED Group has gained market success & growth, as well as propelled to the forefront of medical solutions to become:
- Leading, exclusive distributor for Vietnam medical equipment market for worldly acclaimed brands including GE Healthcare – US, Anios Laboratories – France, Stryker – US, Braincool – Sweden, UOC – US-Taiwan, ALVO – Poland, Ulrich – Germany, MMM Meiko, Tontarra, Trumpf – Germany…
- Market leader in the field of manufacturing medical consumables with international quality.
- The pioneer enterprise in Viet Nam capable of providing overall medical information technology solutions for best quality medical examination and treatment process.